Sign crews worked diligently this week, hoisting the Target brand bull’s eyes into place. The Target logos have now been placed on the front and east sides of the building. The west side of the building should be completed by the end of this week.
Irrigation crews are now on-site, installing piping and irrigation control wiring throughout all landscaped areas of the project. Elsewhere,
- Exterior tall light fixtures were erected at the perimeter of the project.
- Specialized contractors have begun grading and forming concrete around the entrance atrium.
- Storefront windows are now being dressed up with the arrival of specialized, thermal, insulated glass.
- The sales area ceiling grid has been completed.
- Permanent lighting and HVAC grills & registers are now being trimmed out.
- Hard tile installation has begun in the walk-in coolers. Bathroom and Food Avenue tile will follow.
All office area sheet rock installation is complete and painting is underway. Ceiling grid installation and lighting will commence early next week.